Sunday, November 20, 2005

Your Rabbit Wailing Collects Coyotes!

I woke up to screeching rabbit death this afternoon. Thinking I could catch a little extra sleep for a lack of anything better to do (and a restless previous night) I dozed off for a bit only to wake up to some raging squeakfest. The platoon from Michigan that is attached to us has a fondness for hunting that goes above and beyond anything I've experienced. Although maybe it's out of shear boredom that they watch hours and hours of obscure hunting movies. It's not even the garden variety hunting shows you pass by on ESPN2 while watching cable on a sunday afternoon. It's more like "Bud and Bill go Hunting in Their Back Yard 7". And with production quality that rivals such big names like that comes hours of uninterrupted rabbit calling on some sort of death kazoo.

As I walked around the corner to ask about the death rattles I saw how much they were into it. "Are you molesting animals here?", I ask. They scoff at my comment and say condescendingly "No they're hunting Coyotes, duh!". Really I don't know what I was thinking, it was pretty obvious that it was a rabbit death kazoo used to lure coyotes... woh.

2 Comments:

At Mon Nov 21, 02:54:00 PM EST, Blogger Dan-O-Mite said...

Those Michigan boy... maybe they miss huntin' season back home. How does your timetable look for coming back home?

 
At Thu Nov 24, 04:26:00 AM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lend them one of the 100 dvds I sent you. Sin City is better then hunting anyday. by the way, Xbox 360 sucks (IM me and we can have a lengthy geek discussion on the way microsoft cheaped out on the AI chip to get it into production sooner), your not missing much. wait for the PS3.
Signing off in a rainbow six way,
sgt. sheetz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home