Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Incognito Mosquito

Or at least I wish these little Mosquitos would hide for good. The weather is cooling down and the bugs seem to be taking full advantage of the low humidity by feasting on us. It's comical to watch people type on their computer, then intermittently flail their arms in all directions to wreak vengeance upon the little devils.

I'm nearly on the verge of heading home for a two week break and I think it came at a good time. Occasionally I get jaded about being here and I was swinging in that direction quite a bit lately. I'd even like to attribute that to my lazy posting habits (woohoo a believable scapegoat). Luckily I can already tell a couple weeks away is going to refresh me. Sometimes I need to kick myself in the arse so I remember it could be a lot worse. I'm getting there... Mr. Cynical tries to be positive, yeha.

I've actually been so lazy with my posting that I haven't even bothered to remind people that I've been updating my photo section. There's a lot of new shots of the living area here and a few others you may have missed.

You can check them out here as always http://www.flickr.com/photos/krimzen

I'm going to try and take a lot of photos to document the experience of flying back. More later, see you all soon!

1 Comments:

At Wed Sep 28, 09:39:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so exciting that you are getting a break. I really needed a break but even after having a 5 week break I don't feel I had one. It was just so busy and crazy. I am really sorry I haven't gotten you a package. I am such a bad friend. Maybe I can get one out before I leave on Monday. Hope your vacation goes well and you enjoy every minute of it. Safe travels.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home