Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Disaster Relief

No doubt you've heard about the massive Tsunami that has smashed into numerous countries overseas. (If not click here.) I've made a donation and I'm sure anything you can give, big or small, would be of great help. A friend recommended https://www.americares.org for donations, and it only takes about 2 minutes to do.

I was thinking about how many people have offered to send me care packages over the last month and I'd like to request that instead of doing that maybe you could make a small donation to the link posted above.

2 Comments:

At Wed Dec 29, 10:44:00 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the URL.

 
At Thu Jan 06, 12:12:00 AM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Just checking in. Talk to you soon
Ash

 

Post a Comment

<< Home