Saturday, November 27, 2004

Yahoo! We're on 60 Minutes

One of the other guys in my platoon just noticed that Yahoo! has a few pictures from the last company of soldiers that went through here. Most appear to be from the Urban Ops. class I had posted about before. If you click on the link below and then hit "next" there are 4 pictures total with descriptions for each.

Note: I've disabled the link since they've switched the page it was linked to.

Also, we found out from our Lt. Colonel today that on Monday the television show 60 Minutes will arrive to shoot footage and interview some soldiers. Whatever piece this is going to be used with should air Sunday, December 5th at 7pm Eastern Time. I'm assuming this should give you a much better idea of what it's like to be here. If anyone could tape this I'd be curious to see it and verify that.

www.cbsnews.com doesn't have much up about it, so maybe it's just a small segment of another story.

2 Comments:

At Sat Nov 27, 10:05:00 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jim- Just wondering...you meant it should air on DECEMBER 5th, right? You said November 5th and I was a little confused. ;0) Joanna

 
At Sun Nov 28, 11:48:00 AM EST, Blogger Jim Tourville said...

Ah, thanks for catching that. I've changed it in the post also.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home